hello from Socal - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

hello from Socal

hello...

I am a from Socal and have joined because I have a dilemma.

we lost our old blind cat right after thanksgiving.. my old cat had been standing another cat that has been trying to move into my house for 2yrs off.

anyways about a month ago ..this cat made his play and ran into the house one cold night looking scarred of something outside... not sure what but cat seemed terrified...I heard something banging about outside and opened the door to investigate and this cat ran in.

The next morning i set the cat back outside and said..thanx for the visit... off you go... cat sat there and ran back inside as soon as he had a chance.

efforts to locate the owners of this cat failed and the cat kept on acting most delighted indeed to be here.

about the time we sort of settled on oh well guess we have a new cat... 2mos on now... someone came by the house and talked to our house mate indicating they are looking for this cat...DOH... However they didn't take the cat..whom was asleep in the house nor did our house mate get contact info nor did they offer it. So it is almost a week on no sign of them coming back for the cat... my efforts to locate them have proved fruitless so far.

I don't want to steal these peoples cat..but on the other hand ...very soon they need to take it and figure out why it left (they apparently live somewhere close) or... my wife (the cat adores my wife and she is recovering from cancer treatments currently ..she loves this cat greatly) and i need to just adopt him ..but the lack of any subsequent contact from this mystery (to me at least) owner of this cat...is sort of jamming up the works?

that may well all be out of order i guess for introductions? but blah blah blah...as you see I joined as I for my part am unsure how to handle this and how to ensure a proper outcome for this cat.... or for that matter what a proper outcome is at this point?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page