Hello! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hello!

Hi, everyone. I have two cats; a black and white boy named Max who'll be a year old in just a few weeks, and a gray and white tabby girl named Bobby, and she'll be three in May. I got Bobby from a pet store, she looked beat up like the other kittens were hanging up on her. I felt sorry for her, so she came home with me. Max has a more interesting back story. I found him when he was two weeks old. About a week after I found him, he was exploring the bedroom while my boyfriend and I were asleep (I'd been keeping him in a basket, but as soon as he figured out how to climb out there was no keeping him contained; he always wanted to be on the move) and his roommate's pit bull just happened to not be in his kennel, which we were completely unaware of. That dog is NEVER allowed out unsupervised, so I don't know why he was out this time; it's never happened before and never happened since. But Max wandered just a little too close to the door, and I woke up to my baby screaming and being sucked under the door. I thought for sure that I was watching my cat die, but my boyfriend was able to get him away from the dog. I don't know how Max still had a paw left, but he did, and he wasn't even bleeding. His paw was broken, though. I got him to the vet, and they put a teeny tiny neon green cast on him and kept him for a few weeks to make sure he healed up good. Now he's a big boy, and his paw is healed up so well you'd never know anything happened. And the roommate's pitbull is out of the picture. He's a sweet dog, just not to little animals, apparently. :p
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 03:54 PM
Cat

Hello!

Welcome! I'm so sorry about your kitty versus a pit bull...unfair fight I'd say. And good thing he didn't lose his paw, poor little guy. I'm not a huge fan of the pit bull breed...I "heard" they can be sweet, lol.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page