Hi from Florida - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-24-2013, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hi from Florida

I am the happy owner of two longhaired orange tabby domestic housecats. We adopted them from an animal shelter 2 years ago, and they are now 14 and 7 years old. Both are neutered males, their names are Simba and Chunkerman.

We got them the same year my daughter moved out on her own, and I drive my husband insane with my babying them

Both Cats are extremely social and affectionate, the oldest cat was like that from day one, and the younger took about a year to become a real lap cat.

I look forward to meeting you cat lovers here on the forum, to learn from your experiences and hopefully be able to offer some help, too.

Lisbeth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 10:51 AM
Banned

Lisbeth! A really warm welcome is looooooooooong overdue to you!

I have to confess....I only found this thread when I went to reply to your post today asking about a Petsmart wet food! But, hey, any opportunity is to be taken!

TWO ORANGE CATS? And, adopted at the same time? That's gotta be unique. (As I type here, Rusty is cheering me on!) Orange tabbies are oh so very special.

You know, you could post some pix.........
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Senior Cat

Hi from Florida

Welcome aboard! Pics are always welcome!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-05-2013, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Lisbeth! A really warm welcome is looooooooooong overdue to you!

I have to confess....I only found this thread when I went to reply to your post today asking about a Petsmart wet food! But, hey, any opportunity is to be taken!

TWO ORANGE CATS? And, adopted at the same time? That's gotta be unique. (As I type here, Rusty is cheering me on!) Orange tabbies are oh so very special.

You know, you could post some pix.........
Well, believe it or not, I now live with THREE long haired orange tabbys. I just moved in with my daughter and my son in law with my two kitties, and they have a neutered orange tabby already. His name is Ron, after Harry Potter's red haired friend. So, I guess technically Ron is my grand cat
We are feeding canned Blue right now, but starting Friday next week we will start they transition to raw food. No more Meow-Mix and Friskies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page