New Here - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-21-2014, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

New Here

I had cats growing up but my mom never allowed them to be indoors, I got my first indoor cat as kitten at the end of April, she is the product of a Bengal Female and the neighborhood tomcat.

My cousin allowed her outdoor to use the bathroom and she got knocked up when I found out oddly enough at a baby shower for my cousins 2nd grandson, I quickly added my name to the list for a kitten.

I got her earlier than normal she was only 6 weeks old and the runt when my cousin brought her over. She was eating dry food and litter box trained but she hadn't learned climbing or jumping.

Since I have never had a indoor cat I have been reading allot online. I am still trying to find her the right food and litter. She loves to groom and sniff everything and likes a pristine litter box, she now has 2 and for the most part uses 1 for #1 and the other for #2. She also hates any litter with a smell like the Tidy Cats with Febreze.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03680.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	71322  

Name:	IMG_20140728_113035.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	71330  

Name:	DSC05406 (1280x960).jpg
Views:	24
Size:	647.0 KB
ID:	71338  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-24-2014, 02:47 AM
Premier Cat

Hi hydeskate!

Welcome to you and your kitty. She went from an adorable little bundle of fur to a stunning still-kitten!

Most kitties don't like scented litter, and if she likes a really clean litterbox, you shouldn't have any problem with smell - especially if you use clumping litter so you can scoop pee clumps.

She looks like she's got it good so far - an owner who really cares about doing the best for her, two litterboxes that are kept clean, a big window to look out of...kitty heaven.

What's her name?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-24-2014, 03:38 AM
Cat Addict

Hi and welcome to CF.
As Spirite said, you kitten is very lucky to have an owner who cares. There is lots of information on here about feeding, litter, kittens and helping them to fill the gaps Mamma cat didn't get to teach them
Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures together and ask any questions you like
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-26-2014, 02:43 AM
Cool Cat

Welcome to the forum, hydeskate! I can definitely tell she has Bengal in her... her markings are beyond gorgeous! I just adore that picture of her looking out the window... the epitome of a content, happy cat.

Also, I read your profile. I'm very sorry to hear about your cancer... I hope Riley helps give you lots of love and encouragement to kick cancer's butt!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page