Staff @ Cruza & MrPebbles (No Pay!) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-18-2017, 02:07 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Staff @ Cruza & MrPebbles (No Pay!)

Hello. My name is Silk. I'm 52, from New Zealand. I am the personal assistant and sole staff member for "Cruza" and "MrPebbles". "Cruza" is a 13.5 year old tabby who was born in my bedroom and holds senior status and rights in the household. "MrPebbles" is approximately 13 months old, and came to live with me at age 2months as a rescue case. "MrPebbles" was living at a Vintage Railway, beneath carriages with his Mum, who has now become resident at the station. "MrPebbles" days were numbered, as he was a blind kitten. I met him the day he was scheduled to be put to sleep. He was a sickly little fellow, with a wormy pot belly and weeping pus filled eyes. I decided he deserved a chance, and took him home and nursed him back to health. He is now the main entertainment feature at my house, leaving us not only astounded at what a blind cat can actually do, but in stitches from laughter, watching his playful antics and strange poses! I'm here to see how other cat Mums and Dads cope with any similar issues I'm having at present with my 'old boy' "Cruza", who is unwell and fighting what appears to be a virus. At present, he's been to the vet twice in the past week, is on antibiotics, eye cream, low dose steroid, and because he is hardly eating, I'm having to 'assist' feed him with a syringe and Hills Prescription emergency diet food. He is still drinking of his own accord, but seems to only want 'outside' water, instead of any dishes inside. I'm feeling frustrated, and on an emotional roller coaster, as one moment he seems to be perking up, then the next moment, he looks like death warmed up. Desperate to save him, having lost my two previous cats; one in 2015 (Minnie - 17 years old), and one in 2016 (Pippy - 13 years old). Looking forward to reading posts and helping, if I can, with the experiences I've had!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-18-2017, 04:11 PM
Cat

Welcome

Beauty (12th August 2007 - 3rd November 2008 )
Dylan (4th November 2008 - 23rd March 2012)
Tom (29/08/2014 - 17/10/2014)
Ebony (01/01/2014 - 2nd March 201
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tigger (31/10/14 - current) <3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page