Hello I am a new cat owner,well not a new one. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-28-2017, 03:05 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hello I am a new cat owner,well not a new one.

I rescued a stray kitten who did not have a mother,I took him with me home and decided to keep it there until it grew up and could survive on its own,I kept it for two to three months,then I released it,it would stay in our apartment building,that way I could meet it everyday.After that a stray cat gave birth to four kittens.It would not let me come near it but I gave it food everyday,one day the cat was not around so I decided to take a good look at the kittens,when I got there one of the kittens had gone very far from the others,its eyes weren't open yet and it was meowing softly,I picked it up and put it back with the others,the other day,one of the kittens died,and I felt really sorry,after that the cat and kittens came up to the front of our house,the cat let me pet the kittens and I would play with them,the kittens didn't like me very much and would only play with me.Some days after that one of the kittens fell down but luckily landed on a geyser,I heard constant meowing so I came out of the home and went to the floor where the kitten was,it was very scared,it's mother was trying to rescue it but wasn't tall enough,I tried to pick it up off the geyser but it held on tight,but after some time I managed to pick it up and placed it on the floor,as soon as I rescued it it's mother picked it up in it's mouth and took him away.After that the kitten I rescued would always let me pet it and liked me.Unfortunately some days after that the kittens disappeared,and their mother would always be meowing,I tried to look for them in every inch of the building but they were nowhere to be found,I also couldn't find my own cat that I rescued,I told my dad about it and he told me that he overheard the union of the apartment that they were hiring someone to take away all the stray cats in the whole building,I thought that the same guy must have took the kittens and my cat.After some days me and my friends went to a family park that was some distance from our building,when we were walking there I saw the same kitten that lived in front of our house,It was very weak and was meowing when she/he saw me,I decided to take it to it's mother but it ran away,I tried looking for it but couldn't find it,when I was on our way home all three of them came out of the bushes and started following me home,I thought they would follow me all the way home,but went back to the bushes,I knew I had to take them home.I picked one up and ran to the elevator,I took it to my floor and immediately went back to take the rest,I picked another one up and ran to the elevator,this one gave me some trouble,but I managed to take it to my floor,it ran to it's brother/sister(I didn't know their genders).Finally I went down to get the smallest one.when I took it to the elevator it started meowing furiously,I took him to the floor too,then all three of them reunited,I gave them some food and water.This experience brought me closer to loving cats and I decided to get one too,recently,I adopted a three month old male Persian cat but there are some problems with it,I will discuss them in a proper form,but putting that aside,I did find the three kittens but couldn't find my cat that I rescued.It has been two weeks since I rescued the kittens and they were on my floor,but now they disappeared again and I couldn't find them to date.Well that's my story,sorry if it was too long but thank you if you read it all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page