Introduction to me and My cats - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-08-2017, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Introduction to me and My cats

Hi everyone!

Joining a cat forum seemed quiet fun for me and quiet new as well, for now I'm trying to figure out how to upload an avatar but I'm guessing I can only do it on the computer, but anyways...

I'm 15, I've always had cats and I'm interested in animal behaviour in general, as I work with horses...
I've got two bengals, Honey and Dexter.. quiet the opposite bunch, as Honey is a anxious, slim, crazy (might add quiet greedy) little girl and Dexter is a really slow, chunky lap cat despite being a bengal.

It's quiet the story with Honey as she was raised in a small room in a cage, and when I got her she would yowl and scream every minute of her life, I feel like there's more to the way her brain works as she's always seemed more nervous and unlike a cat would run into things and miscalculate the distance she has to jump.. etc but either way after working with her she's become more calmer.

Honeys also had a litter of kittens (BAD idea, she was NOT suited to be a mother, just caused hear more stress) and we kept a kitten that she could feel at peace with and now they are inseparable.

My oldest cat is just an average black and white long haired dude, he's 5 and only comes home every 2-3 months...
I used to worry but he sometimes pops into my neighbours house to eat (she seems to have no problem with it whatsoever) sometimes you need to let a cat be a cat. I love him though, as he comes in to say hi and sleep on my lap before running out again!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page