Hello from me and Mochi! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2017, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hello from me and Mochi!

Hey there! My name is Ashley, I'm 28 and live in Minnesota with my wonderful boyfriend, our 13 year old Australian Shepherd Pepper, 3 crested geckos, a ball python, annnnnnd now our sweet baby Mochi! We adopted Mochi from YetiCoons about 2 weeks ago and I am beyond happy to have her as part of our family. I previously had two other kitties that I sadly needed to leave behind during my divorce a few years back. Since then, I have been longing to have another kitty companion in my life. So I did some research on breeds and found one I loved, Maine Coons! I continued my research to catteries in Minnesota, exchanged many many e-mails with them over the course of about 6 months or so I was able to pick up my sweet baby and start her life with us!
I've never had a kitten until now, but I was sure to do a ton of research on the best ways to help them thrive growing up into the beautiful cats they will become!

Mochi is a sweet, smart, sassy, and beautiful blue smoke MaineCoon. I fell in love with her the moment the pictures were sent to us! She fit into our home super easy, wanting to play and cuddle and explore right off the bat. She eats great, never had any potty accidents, sleeps in our room with us all through the night....I really could not ask for anything more! Here are some pictures of her along with her parents! She was formally known as "Fiona" but we did change her name to Mochi when she was adopted!

Her father, Moscow. HUGE Blue smoke Maine Coons from Russia

Her mother, Sheeba. A silver smoke tortie from Poland

And my little Mochi monster <3 She looks a lot like her father, I can't wait to see how she looks in a year!

Anyways that's enough gushing about my kitten for now, here is a bit about me as well =p
Like I said, I live in Minnesota with my boyfriend and our (for now) animal family! I make big fuzzy animal costumes for a living and he is a bartender at a local pub. We like to watch paranormal shows on youtube, Rick and Morty, Game of Thrones, and lots of other random things. I also enjoy drawing as well when I can find time to! Below are a couple pictures of costumes I have made, along with our sweet old pup boy Pepper!

Pepper, the 13 year old Australian Sheppard

A few costumes I've finished more recently!

I hope to learn a lot more here and share my experiences along the way! Thanks for having me!

Last edited by marie73; 09-26-2017 at 03:35 PM. Reason: font
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2017, 06:37 PM
Cool Cat

I can't see any of the pictures, don't know why, too sad. What a great intro, though.

How old is the python? Mine is over 20, old enough to vote.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2017, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

No pictures were attached.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2017, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie73 View Post
No pictures were attached.
Hmm I added them in while making the post. Hopefully I can edit and add the in now =)
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2017, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Alright so I can not for the life of me figure out how to edit my first post haha....so I'll add the pictures to this one in the order they were meant to be in. Hopefully they show up this time!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Moscow.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	119105  

Name:	Bigkitty.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	119113  

Name:	Sheeba.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	119121  

Name:	Mochi.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	119145  

Name:	21751989_10159316833080247_4250833602328845567_n.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	119153  

Name:	Pepperpup.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	229.0 KB
ID:	119161  

Attached Images

Last edited by marie73; 09-26-2017 at 10:49 PM. Reason: cannot advertise business or products
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2017, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldercat View Post
I can't see any of the pictures, don't know why, too sad. What a great intro, though.

How old is the python? Mine is over 20, old enough to vote.
We've only had him for a little over a year now, but he is a Butter Ball Python, growing fast! I had a Red Tail Boa growing up for a while (along with many other more exotic animals, as my mother liked to raise a little bit of everything interesting haha) so it's cool to have another snake, though I mostly bought him for my boyfriend since he has always wanted one!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2017, 10:23 AM
Tom Cat

Hi! Both your dog and kitten are gorgeous. That dad cat is huge! I've seen that photo on the internet before. It might be the largest cat in the world. At least I think I saw it in relation to some such article!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page