Nice to meet you! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-27-2017, 01:13 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Smile Nice to meet you!

I'm 17 and living with my sister and mother with our now four cats. (We got our fourth last Friday) The first two cats we adopted together two years ago, then we got Murphy four to five months ago, and now we have Moonshine. I'm definitely the cat person of the house, when I walk around the house you can most likely find one or two of the cats trailing behind me. Obi is my little angel, I've taught him to sit when I tell him to, how to do a hand shake, and how to do high five. Murphy is our little "squirrel" as I like to call him, he's always balancing on someone's shoulder as they walk around the house!

Our Cats:

Cat #1 is Obi, he's a medium sized tabby tuxedo mix with green eyes, currently 3 years and 3 months. He's very outgoing and is very easy to teach new tricks to.

Cat #2 is Mittens, He's a very large tabby with big owl green eyes, he is around 7 years old. He is a very shy cat who has a lot of anxiety.

Cat #3 is Murphy, He is a tabby with green eyes and is as tiny as a seven month old kitten, he is a little over six years old. Murphy is a gigantic cuddler and is always around begging for attention, he has a messed up eye and a torn ear but is the sweetest little thing!

Cat #4 is Moonshine, not quite sure what he is, could be a Bombay mixed with something else, he has copper eyes and is medium sized, age is 2 years 6 months. He is a little skittish but is generally a really funny and lovable cat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page