New member with two sweet kitties! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Talking New member with two sweet kitties!

Hi there!

I'm a 22-year-old newlywed with two sweet kitties. My first cat is a large 4-year-old tabby my husband adopted in 2015. His name is Luther, and he has very expressive eyes, always looking sad or disappointed lol! We're not sure what his previous home was like. He has several broken teeth and scars, and he was extremely uncomfortable with being touched or held for the first year or so. Today he's a big cuddle bug.

Our newest addition is an adorable little white + grey kitten named Momo. She was just a few days old when she was orphaned by Hurricane Harvey; I adopted her when she was 3 weeks old and bottle fed her until she could be weaned. I'll post before/after pics later if anyone is interested - she's had quite a transformation. I'm not sure what breed she is, but I'd love to hear anyone's opinions. She has stunning blue eyes!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3854.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	189.6 KB
ID:	120602  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-22-2017, 02:07 PM
Kitten

Oh my gosh. How adorable. Luther looks like he has a small smile in the picture. How are they getting along?

Cute fur babies!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-22-2017, 02:41 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

They get along really well! Luther has turned into such a dad, and it's adorable. She was extremely frail and sick the first couple of weeks, and I was nervous to put them together when we weren't sure she'd make it. He surprised us by bathing her and becoming super protective right away!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-22-2017, 03:36 PM
Cool Cat

what a happy story!!! they are both so sweet looking. I absolutely love that Luther has become such a caring "dad" to Momo. Congrats to you all. Happy Thanksgiving!

Maggie & Phoebe
Kitty, Lucy Girl, Bobby Boy, and my sweet Angel forever in my heart.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page