Hey Ya’ll - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-03-2019, 04:15 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hey Ya’ll

Hello everyone. I have two fur babies. I absolutely love my kitties. They are extremely important to me. I have an extremely low chance of ever having kids so my cats are truly my children. I know some of you might think i spoil my cats which is probably true but the closest they ever come to getting dressed up is decorated collars (ex: flower, bows, rinestones). I don’t think i could ever bring my self to put clothes on them. So here is info on my kitties.

Cynder is my oldest at 6years old. She is a black tuxedo colored ragdoll cross. She has more ragdoll in her then the other breed. She is just a bit smaller then a pure breed ragodoll. Cynder was a rescue (no i didn’t adopt her from a shelter). She was born under a shipping container at my brothers work. When she was 4weeks old the company had decided to move the shipping containers. All the movment scared their mother away. When they began to lift one of the containers Cynder and her two siblings Ash and Ember came crawling out. Scared of them getting squished my brother called my mom and I. We quickly brought the stray, now abandoned kittens home. Thats how i got Cynder. Her siblings have been rehomed. Cynder is Spayed and Tattoed.

Trouble is my youngest kitty at about 5-7 months old now. She was born a barn kittie at my boyfriends sisters place. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her photo and just had to give her a home. She fits in great with our family. Cynder keeps an eye on her and help to keep her out of trouble. Trouble, despite her bame doesn’t cause a lot of trouble. She doesn’t chew cables, or get into anything. The most she dose is get stuck in weird places and knocks a few things over. Luckily nothing she knocks over breaks. Trouble is a sweety and is always a first to greet people. We call her our social butterfly. She dose not meow instead she makes an extremely quiet noise that sounds like a very quiet chirp I can’t even catch the noise on video. We believe it could be due to inbreeding. Despite the flaw we love her and her chirping but it makes it hard to find her. Hoping to get Trouble spayed abd tattoed soon.
So those are my kitties. I am hoping to give an older cat at a shelter a home soon but so far i still have to convince my spouse its a good idea.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1549228455775.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	123916  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1549228499305.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	123918  

Last edited by marie73; 02-03-2019 at 07:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 10:34 PM
Premier Cat

Love Cynder's white mustache....very cute. And Trouble's markings around her eyes are fascinating.....a very unique calico.

"There are no ordinary cats.";"Time spent with a cat is never wasted."~ Colette
"A loving cat can mend a wounded heart." ~ Unknown Author
Alkitotle aka "Alkee", "Lambie" (July 2/04 - Oct. 2/15) -- white Devon Rex
in avatar. "Always in my heart."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page