Here I Am - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 09:25 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Here I Am

My name is Carly, I am 21 years old and I have been deep in cat rescue for 5+ years working in TNR and feral kitten taming. I am currently in school and unable to have cats but back home my mother is caring for my wonderful brown tabby cat, Burrito.
Burrito was a colony cat living with ferals but he was anything but a feral cat. He was to be neutered and sent back outside as their were no fosters able to take him when we stepped in. Burrito was born with his eyelashes curled into his eye and we required two surgeries to fix it. I am unsure if he can see out of the eye, some days it is clear and other days it is clouded. We had a ton of cats during the time we had Burrito and attention is very divided but when he came home with the dreaded cone of shame I cuddled him and comforted him. Ever since then he has been in love with me and there was no way I was letting him go. Burrito loves to sleep on me or around me, he even sleeps under the blankets and lets me hold him as if he were a stuffed animal. Once I woke up with me using him as a pillow and all he did was purr.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in