Cat Forum banner

New Member Reba! Hello To All

585 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  catloverami 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Greetings to everyone at CatForum:

I appreciate your new member protocol - it is very well done and designed to ensure the best experience.

I live in Ottawa Canada

I have 2 cats - my first 2 fur babies.

The fur, winged children are the best thing ever. I take care of my two kitties, outside rabbit, ground hog and hummingbird.

Right now I have 4 robin babies in a nest above my backyard light, under my deck. Mom and Dad robin are working really hard.

Cause I am not very experienced with cats - I look forward to your guidance!

Best Regards,

Reba's Momma

#2 ·
Reba,. Welcome from another Cdn! Look forward to hearing about your cats. Many years ago I had pet Angora rabbit---a very funny lovely pet who lived until he was 7 or 8 yrs., two budgies over the years (one had a large vocabulary), and a few young wild birds that had fallen out of the nest, and mother bird ignored them, so I raised them, and they grew up and then flew away. One of the birds was a Robin that had a broken leg that healed slightly turned out. When I came home from school on my bike he used to fly to my handle bars or land on my head as he was so hungry to get his meal of earthworms I dug out of the garden. He stayed around for a month or so but he matured and joined his other Robin friends and went away for the winter but came back to my garden the following year as he was the only Robin who had a leg turned out. He was "wild" by then and would not come any closer to me than about 10 ft. It was a wonderful experience I'll never forget!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.