Cat Forum banner

Hi

408 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Suzannah Kratz 
#1 ·
Hi, new member here. Just found a kitten on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere the other night. I waited around to see a mother or sibling, but it was freezing and then brought him/her home. I'm not sure it is feral or what the sex is and was hoping that someone might be able to tell. I'm not sure if we'll be able to keep him/her, but hoping so. (Waiting on my husband to give the okay!) Would like to get him/her into the vet, but can't do so just yet. We have a 3 year old male Siamese who is not really ecstatic that the kitten is here. He is not misbehaving, but has been staying away from the kitten and hissing when he is in the same room, but has been getting closer all of the time. Will they ever get along? The kitten is kept in the bathroom at night with own litter and food dish so they aren't mingling much, which I think is okay until we have him/her to the vet, shots and tested.

Any advice about how to help them get along? I think i'll post a picture of the hieny to see if someone can tell me what he/she is. Gross I know, but i'm really curious :)

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.