Hi, Shirrell here - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-02-2003, 03:06 AM Thread Starter

Hi, Shirrell here

Hello,

We are full time R.V.er's as of 3 years ago. Before that managed hotels for 10 years, before that managed apartments 4 years and sold real estate.

I work as a camp host at an R.V. park which is a great fun job, as I meet lots of interesting people.

We have our first ever housecat. Mysti AKA Jumanji's Mystifiant of Gateway, has been with us 3 months. She is a registered Bengal who thinks she is a dog. She greets us at the door, fetches, does tricks, loves to swim and play in water. She is 2 1/2 years old retired from show. She won her first cat show at the age of 4 months against 46 other Bengals and took 1st place.

She is a sweetie.

I look forward to getting to know all of you well and making a lot of new friends here. I love people.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-02-2003, 09:30 AM

Hi Shirrell, that would be a very interesting and fun job. Your kitty is neat. Did he always like water? None of my cats really enjoy it, my one cat, Ben, will put his paws in the tub or sink but thats about it Wow, thats awesome that your kitty won on his first show, I'd love to see some pictures of him
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-02-2003, 10:38 PM Thread Starter

Lexxie

Actually lovong water and being in it is a trait of the Bengal cat. The are part wild Asian Bengal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-03-2003, 06:05 AM

Thats awesome, I've never owned a cat like that. My Cousin has a Bengal cat. I'll have to ask her if her kitty likes water too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page