Greetings from Greece :) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-16-2003, 09:47 PM Thread Starter

Greetings from Greece :)

Hello all

I really did not have any time to introduce myself because of my cat's health problem earlier this month

I am 19yrs old and I live in Athens, Greece. I am currently struggling on my high school finals (yes, for the second time, last year was a disaster ). I am a total radio-freak, I have my own(!) show on an internet radio station

For the past seven years I had a beatiful male kitty named Demis, who is still the "king" of the house. He lived with other kittens in my street, and he was so cute, so after a while I decided to adopt him. He was the best company, he always seemed to understand me, I felt we had some kind of special connection

I'm gonna wait for a few weeks and I'm thinking of adopting another kitty,possibly two. I will post their pictures as soon as I do
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2003, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

hello Missne

actually there are lots of kitties here, most of them gather around historical sites where they enjoy the company of tourists

I mostly play rock and metal songs, My next broadcast is in about 14 hours from now (Im not used to time zones ), a 6hr broadcast dedicated to the anti-war coalition around the globe I'll post a link of the stream when I begin the proadcast.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-16-2003, 03:03 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via MSN to tanyuh
Hi akpe!

I have always wanted to go to Greece, but only in the Winter! It is still pretty mild there in the Winter, no? Can I come visit you? HAHA! Hey, maybe we could have a cat-exchange program but send the humans instead of the cats!!

-smile-

Nice to meet you!
tanyuh

P.S. I hope your new kitty will bring you many years of joy, too!

"Good Kitty, Samhainy."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 06:15 PM Thread Starter

Well, I'm back!

hehe, after about ...hmm 1.5 years

Nice to see you again all
I didn't adopt any kitty since my cat passed, however I never miss any chance I have to pet and play with them. I've even spotted out every cat "colonies" (lol) in my area and drop by every now and then

vicmoutz, u still around here?
tanyuh, feel free to drop by anytime, just avpid December at all costs...or bring a boat with you
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 09:18 PM

Warm welcome to the forum! Not that you need a "warm" welcome since you live in Greece and live in a wonderful warm country. Not only warm temperature wise but also warm people! One of my best friends is greek and he lives here in Sweden. I guess love brougth him here or he's mad for moving so far up north!

Oh, I hope you will post any pictures of future adopted cats and tell us more about your radio show online. Is it in greek or in a language I would understand (ok, I only understand Swedish and English, but maybe the musical language).
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2004, 03:16 PM
Premier Cat

Welcome back
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 12:21 PM

Welcome back to the forums
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 02:41 PM
Banned

Hello, I also have a Greek background, but I'm living in Canada, welcome back to the forum btw .
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 11:24 PM Thread Starter

Thnx for the welcome ppl

CyberPet, well, summer is long gone, and its starting to get chilly. To be honest I don't like summer that much, for me there's nothing better than a stormy night by the fireplace

(last year we had up to 15cm of snow in Athens )

My radio show is over, I can recommend HotStation or LiquidFM which both play pretty good music. The first one mostly Greek though.

As for the pics, I'll take some of the "colonies" tomorrow from my cell and post them here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page