Hello! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-08-2003, 11:13 AM Thread Starter

Hello!

Hi! I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My user name is lilly, I picked this name because it is also the name of my youngest kitten. Lilly is 6 months. I also have Minnie and Jerry. They are brother and sister both 2. I adopted Minnie and Jerry after their mother had been hit by a car. They were 3 weeks at the time. I fed them from a bottle and spoiled them rotten.
My cats are all my special babies, however I have quite a zoo at my house. I have a dog, a hamster, and two parakeets. Also Two wonderful daughters Sierra is 8 and Caitlin is 3.5.
I am a stay at home mom who also babysits other kids in my home. I like to play with the kids. I also volenteer with the girls scouts and as many programs as I can at their school.
I am so happy to meet all of you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-08-2003, 11:59 AM

Welcome to CatForum Lilly! Do you have any pics of your kitties? You sound like a pretty busy Mom!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-08-2003, 12:05 PM Thread Starter

I dont have a digital camera, I wish I did. However I took some pictures in to get developed this week and ordered a disk. I think I have some of the cats in there. If I do I can upload them cant I?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-08-2003, 05:54 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Hi, Lilly. I'm planning to do the same thing. I don't know how to upload, though! Can we get some help? Welcome to the Cat Forum!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-08-2003, 08:16 PM
Premier Cat

Hi and welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing some pictures of your cats!
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-08-2003, 08:58 PM

Welcome Lilly -it is nice to have you here
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-09-2003, 12:31 PM

Welcome!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-09-2003, 01:57 PM
Cool Cat

I've been using digital pose lately... Allows you do save lots of photos anyway.

How computer savy are you? the pictures look best if you submit them 640x480 (otherwise the site resizes them and they're be more jpeg compression).
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-09-2003, 09:41 PM

Welcome to the forum! I also have no idea how to post pictures up! Luckily my boyfriend knows lots about computers so I will ask him today!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-10-2003, 07:51 AM Thread Starter

Thanks! I appreciate any help. I am new at this computer thing. I have only owned a computer since August! I am so behind the times
I am going to pick up my pictures this morning. I checked the box that said single prints with picture cd and internet upload. So they should be on my computer already right?(when I upload them?) I hope I can figure this out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page