Cat Forum banner

Casey & Ringo

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  konstargirl 
#1 ·

Casey on the left, Ringo is on the right. Casey was still a kitten here. This picture is from around 2006. Casey is now five and Ringo is my six-year old.

See less See more
#8 ·
I had to take a few pictures of the cat trees I'm going to sell before I move, so I snapped a few new ones of the kitties

Casey on top of a chair

Little Casey up close

Ringo's new favorite place to lounge will be his litter box on a very long road trip. Sorry, buddy, I'll buy you a new one in Arizona

#10 ·
Well here's a new Ringo picture. He continues to lose weight. I don't know how much time he has left. He's eating, but not enough, so I'm giving him supplemental force-feedings daily. The vet here (the only one worth a flip) can't see him until June 4.

My ex kept Casey. She said she would fly him out to me, but she changed her mind. He was kinda her cat before we broke up, so I should have expected this. I really miss him, but he'll always be well cared for.

#11 ·
Oh my goodness, poor baby! I must've missed the part on what was wrong with him? Im sorry about Casey..I have had a few of those times where I wasnt able to bring pets (mostly reptiles) with me after a break-up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.