Cat Forum banner

Have found THE coolest thing ever at pet shop...

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Annissa 
#1 ·
... Catnip bubbles!!!!

It's brilliant stuff! Like kiddies bubbles they are non toxic and smell of catnip! Dylan has been jumping and bopping bubbles all evening lol

#7 ·
I bought catnip bubbles but Addison ignored them. They popped after just a second or two, so he didn't really have much to look at or chase after.

BUT... my friend and her fiance have two kitties and he has the best bubbles. I don't know why, but they'll float around FOREVER! They'll land on your clothes and not pop, you can catch them on your fingers and they won't pop.... one of her kitties got one stuck on the edge of her whiskers, and she just ran around in circles until she got it off. It was the cutest thing ever!!

#8 ·
I actually just bought those catnip bubbles today. The store also had those no pop ones for the cats (they're called catch a bubble or something) but I didn't want to get those because even though they last, they leave a nasty sticky residue.

#10 ·
I think it's one of those things they have to get used to when they are little - Tigger never wants to play with anything (no money when he was a kittne). While Halifax loves bubbles, catnip mice and all sorts of other things.

If you want to try out catnip bubbles - they are pretty fun to watch. They don't run all over the place - but try to catch them - or sniff at them before they pop - or run away from them. It's pretty cute either way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.