Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Flynn & Teddy
Thread: Flynn & Teddy
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 05:29 PM Thread Starter
Leni
Cat

Flynn & Teddy

So, it has been several weeks since I brought these little guys home and they are doing great! My other cats have tolerated them well the last week I have been working on introducing. Just a few hissing and open paw slaps now and then. At night they sleep with us in our room and every few hours I put them in there so they can eat and be away from the others for a while and it is working out well.

Flynn is the flame point, a cuddlebug from the beginning. He follows me around everywhere and loves to be picked up and walked around. He also loves the cat tree in our living room.

Teddy took a while to warm up to us since she is 9 days younger than her half brother, but now she is quite the little diva that demands to be petted. She loves water. The first week she was with us she fell into the bathtub while I was taking a bath because she wanted to investigate it further. She also loves our Drinkwell cat fountain and refuses to drink out of anything else. (I think in the original thread when I mentioned them I put her as a male but she's actually a female). My little Ragdolls are everything I hoped and more, they are so much fun!I have quite the full household now but every day is an adventure and I love it. Now, pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0123.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	4613  

Name:	IMAG0130.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	4614