Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Mr. Panda and the two giants~
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
yingying
Cool Cat

Red face Mr. Panda and the two giants~

Two months after the tragical event of Miss Hedgehog (check this thread if you don't know what I'm talking about https://www.catforum.com/forum/41-mee...ly-member.html), I finally overcame the grief and made a new family member. Meet (~drumbeats~) Mr. Panda!

Mr. Panda is a tiny man (size of a quarter) but he is every bit a gentleman. However, because of his short arms, he has problem adjusting his attire to the most proper position. This makes him a little grumpy.

Mr. Panda's first encounter with the two giants seems to be quite peaceful and friendly. However, after what happened to Miss Hedgehog, I will no longer trust these two girls. Who knows what evil plan they have in their little heads...

PS: I caught one suspect in action trying to kidnap Ms Llama (a gift from my friend) the other day. However, when being confronted, the suspect insisted that she was reaching for a book

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by yingying; 09-29-2012 at 08:38 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome