Cat Forum banner

My Boogie is gone

5K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  Susan 
#1 ·
On Wednesday about 4 pm Molly crossed over the Bridge. After a hard, hard weekend she had a good day on Tuesday. She let me put her on my lap on two different occasions (very rare for her) and she even got up on the cat tree to look out the window. She rapidly went down hill on Wednesday and it was just too cruel to make her go on.

Molly's nickname was Boogie for so long that she responded to it as much as her "real" name. She was my heart kitty and I miss her terribly.

Run free over the Bridge sweet one. You won't have to fight to breathe and you won't have to worry about me catching you to give you treatments. You can be at peace now.

Mommy will love you forever.

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
I am so sorry for your loss. Molly was a beautiful girl and looked alot like my Winnie that crossed the Bridge yesterday. I hope they will meet and be friends there!
Our Missy is nicknamed Mouse because she doesn't meow, she squeeks and she is very small at 5 pounds. She responds to Mouse just like she does Missy. Boogie is a really cute nickname!! I know your heart hurts, and I am truly sorry...

#13 ·
The other kitties seem to be doing ok. Molly kept to herself quite a bit so I don't think they miss her as much as they would if one of the pack were to go.

There are too many of our furry friends to meet her as she crossed over. I've lost 4 over the past 2 years and it just gets harder and harder (as you all know because each of you has felt loss also).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.