Cat Forum banner

Laras kitties are 7 weeks old and I have a new camera!

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  bouchie11982 
#1 ·
Well my new camera is new for me, but it is really second hand. My EOS 300D broke down when I war taking pictures of Laras babies and there I was, without camera and kittens in the house. Well, I was lucky, I was able to buy my dream camera second hand. Now I am learning to use my "new" Canon EOS 20D. I am in love with it!

Bet about kittens, they are almost like big cats now, the biggest, Beren weights over 1000 grams and others are between 850 and 950 grams. Kittens eat raw meat 3 times per day and Lara still nurses them too.

And because they are Big Cats now, it is not suitable to call them "dark boy" "blond boy" and so... Now they have real names (pedigreenames, their new owners do give them names too). Kttens has right now the worst possible fuzzyhair, so it is difficult to see their pattern how it really is. And they are missing some whiskers too, Lara thinks her kittens look better without ;)

So here they are,

SiruCats Beren

SiruCats Bashir

SiruCats Basimah

SiruCats Bandhu

and SiruCats Beatrice

See less See more
#3 ·
They're all adorable and the pictures are wonderful, but the second picture just tugs at my heart. It's definitely a calendar picture! :luv

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.