Cat Forum banner

Poor Trace

882 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  dmcwlvssr 
#1 ·
Its going to still take some time for poor Trace to get the hang of this house cat gig! He apparently thinks that the dishwasher is some kind of psychotic alien tailmuncher. It went into the rinse cycle, and I've never seen a 3 legged cat move so fast. No time for pics, he was just a gloss white blur!

#6 ·
In my house it is the doorbell. OMG!! 3 cats in a blur making up the stairs without touching a single step!! In addition to the vacuum cleaner MONSTER and the plastic bag MONSTER, there is the hair dryer MONSTER and God forbid if I'm cooking bacon and the Smoke Detector goes off!! I'm glad I've never been in their paths at any of those times, cause I would have been carved to ribbons!! That being said, I have to say that Mickey, my 7-year old 18 pound Mickey, God love him, is not disturbed by ANY of these things. Everything is just "status quo" for my gentle giant. He will give the vacuum a dirty look (ears held out to the sides of his head), but will not move from wherever he his unless I come right up close to him. The one thing that DOES bother him though, is thunder. Two good size rumbles and he's hiding under my bed or under the couch (you ought to see him try and get under THERE!) for at least an hour after the storm in over. :?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.