Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grimalkin just hit the 17lb mark!!
(Well, 17lb 15oz to be specific, but who's counting :p)

I watched some videos from when I first got him and WOW was he round! rofl xD
I think his optimal weight is probably between 12-14lbs, but it's hard to tell. Currently his back end is the right weight but his tummy and chest are still big and fat; it looks silly. xD

I'll attach photos later when it's daytime. :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, I just have to remember to not reward him with so many treats when I get excited that he lost weight. :p

·
Registered
383 Posts
How big was he when you got him? I just got Sasquatch down to 16.9 lb which the vet said a good weight for him. He was at 23 lb which was a fluffy weight. I really had to push the exercise including chasing him, laser tag, and running thru the house like a loon dragging a string.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Awesome! He must be like a different cat behavior wise. When Azalia lost her weight (she went from 13 lbs to 11 lbs), she could reach all of her body to groom and was a lot more active. It was as if she felt good to be leaner and was overjoyed with her new bod.

Way to go, Grimalkin!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How big was he when you got him? I just got Sasquatch down to 16.9 lb which the vet said a good weight for him. He was at 23 lb which was a fluffy weight. I really had to push the exercise including chasing him, laser tag, and running thru the house like a loon dragging a string.
22lbs. And yea, I just got Da Bird and thats helping a lot.
Awesome! He must be like a different cat behavior wise. When Azalia lost her weight (she went from 13 lbs to 11 lbs), she could reach all of her body to groom and was a lot more active. It was as if she felt good to be leaner and was overjoyed with her new bod.

Way to go, Grimalkin!
Yea, now he's a troublemaker! He's not able to reach his back or sides really still, but he's loads better than he was.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Hehe I weight my Misa a few days ago and now we just found out she's 11 Ibs. At the vet, they weight her and they also said she was 11 Ibs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.