Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 16 year old nephew (who lives with me) called me on his way home from school and said he found 2 kittens in back of a store. Well it was right next to our vet's office so I had him take them there because they will often take abandoned/homeless kittens and find them homes.
But as it turns out someone had just gave them 3 kittens they found about the same age as these 2 sweeties (I'm betting they are from the same litter.

How can some people be so cruel dumping poor little babies like these? :evil:
They are only about 4 weeks old, you can still feel dried up bit of ambilical cord on their bellies!
The vet did give my nephew some special food to give them and the tuxedo kitty eats pretty good, the black one needs a little encouagement.

Needless to say I am very proud of my nephew for saving these poor babies, they surely would have died if left there...it is in the 90's here as well, their bodies were pretty hot.

Here's their pics:

The black one:

The tuxedo:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
They are just adorable! Really makes my head twist how people can just dump them like that. Maybe hoping someone was going to take care of them? I guess that's better than have them killed.

Eeeek... poor kittens! But I'm glad your nephew found them and they hopefully will get a loving hime!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Too cute!! How could anyone be so cruel? I'm very proud of your nephew as well! Go by a cake that says "Thank you from Cat Lovers!"

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Ohh, how adorable!! How people can abandon sweet little babies like that is more than I can understand. :(

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
What a responsible young man your nephew is - I bet he is making you so proud!
Best of luck in caring for those sweethearts - and thank you for taking them in - it is so nice of you :D
ps - it breaks my heart as well to see that people abandon helpless little babies in such a manner - Thank Goodness there are people like you to come their way :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ioana said:
What a responsible young man your nephew is - I bet he is making you so proud!
Best of luck in caring for those sweethearts - and thank you for taking them in - it is so nice of you :D
ps - it breaks my heart as well to see that people abandon helpless little babies in such a manner - Thank Goodness there are people like you to come their way :D
Yes, I am quite proud of him!
Sometimes I forget with all of the teenage stuff goin' on how much of a good and caring person he is! He really loves animals and he said there was no way he was leaving those kittens there!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Awww, yes, you should be VERY proud of your nephew, and I think a cake that says thanks from those kitties is a great idea.

It makes me sick that people can be so cruel and casual about dumping animals. GRRRR...thankfully, those cuties will probably find loving homes.

Lisa :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
New Pics!!!

Here's some pics I took last night:

Midnight and Oreo:

Midnight

Oreo wouldn't stand still long enough to get a seperate pic!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
They are so cute. I wonder sometimes what is wrong with people! How could someone just leave them to fend for themselves :( I'm glad your nephew helped them out!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fbodgrl said:
They are so cute. I wonder sometimes what is wrong with people! How could someone just leave them to fend for themselves :( I'm glad your nephew helped them out!
Thanks!
I really hate to think what would have happened to those sweet babies if he hadn't walked home that way on that day...(that's not his usual route home).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts