Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a message I've just received from a friend online....

Apopli said:
For those of you who don't know, when my now ex boyfriend and I broke up and I kicked him out, he refused to take his cats.

Now... I didn't MIND the cats when he fed them, looked after them, paid for them, paid attention to them, and I just had to co-exist. But I'm feeling the strain of being a cat-owner.

I've been trying to find these guys a home but to no avail. I won't dump them at the shelter. That's where they came from.

Everybody wants kittens!

One is a big black mellow as **** male. Neutered. 2 years old. The other is a spunky little white female. Spayed. Just reaching a year old. They HAVE to go together. They're very attached.

They're both up to date on their shots, come with their vet records (including proof of spay/neuter) and rabies tags. I've offered to at the very least help pay, at the most fully pay, for shipping anywhere in North America as long as it's a good forever home. So if anybody out there knows anybody looking for cats...

They're house trained, don't scratch anything, can get along with any and all other cats, and fully indoor cats. I'd CONSIDER letting them go to a farm where they get let out, but it really depends on a LOT of things, since these are born/raised indoor kitties.

HERE is a link to pictures of the kitties...

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kyria_ ... ia_sykotic

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Where are these cats located? They're very beautiful.

And, hey, your friend has the same ugly t.v. trays that I have (a hand-me-down from my future MIL). :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
If I lived near you,I'd take them in a second.Sorry I can't help. :(
But they are two very beautiful cats and I'm sure that someone will take them soon.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She lives in Sault Ste Marie, ON, Canada - but she's willing to ship them and mostly or even fully pay for them to be shipped to anywhere in the USA. She isn't really a cat person and though she doesn't want to dump them off at the pound, she really doesn't want them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts