Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just yesterday my boyfriend and I went to the petsmart... and what should we see... but two PERFECT black Persians! REAL DOLL FACED PERSIANS! Ok... sorry for yelling hehe.

*whine!* I want them! I want them! I want them! *kicks and screams*

Ok... anyway. They were fully grown - but SO cute! They were so calm and sweet! It's times like these makes me wish that I could live in my own house. They were both for $100 dollars if bought together! All their shots... free neautering! 8O I swear... two friends for Halifax... just sitting there... collecting dust... and being scrutinized by grumpy parents and these little bratty kids who kept punching the glass in front of them! It would be a sin if they were put to sleep - they were so fluffy and cute! And they were Persians!!

I love Persians! I'll brush and love them everyday! I'll feed them and take care of them! I must have them! But... alas... I cannot have them. *takes a deep breath* Ok... my inner child is gone again... but it's still not fair!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I know...I have three cats at the shelter that do that to me. No good answers from me though, since yesterday *I* was doing the crazy ranting lady thing here...but I do know how frustrating it is, if that's any help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts