Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at animal control yesterday paying a bill for my rescue group when a young couple walked in carrying a diaper box. In it was a teensy tiny 2-3 week old kitten. AC couldn't take him, as he was too young, and they would have had to put him to sleep. Sooo, with the word SUCKER tattooed across my face, I brought "Chip" home. At first I thought I'd have to bottle feed him, but he's eating well out of a saucer. I'm mixing wet food with kitten formula every 4 hours or so. He is super tiny and is still wobbly on his feet. As of this moment, he is a *foster* and as soon as he's able, will go to a home that will love him. The director at AC said he looks in good health and with proper care, he should be fine. So, without further adieu, here is Chip:

·
Super Moderator
26,391 Posts
He's adorable! I thought he would be smaller at that age, but maybe his long fur makes him look bigger.

Sure you're going to be able to give him up? :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's the pic :) I can't get a pic that shows just how small he really is. I think *I'll* be able to give him up, but it's my boys I'm worried about :)

·
Super Moderator
26,391 Posts
I think he'd make a purrfect playmate for Cookie.

Speaking of which, any pictures of her???

·
Super Moderator
26,391 Posts
Look at that face! :luv

·
Registered
187 Posts
oh Chip :luv

it's great that he's eating so well. And I love it when they're all wobbly. When you pet them their butts will go up in the air and they topple over. So cute

1 - 11 of 11 Posts