Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, bear with me, I took four discs worth of shots today so they may take a while for me to post. But they're worth it... :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
YAY!!!

MORE KITTEN PICS!!

*drools over orange tabby*

·
Registered
465 Posts
that last picture of the orange tabby is just amazing. I think I'm going to print it out and hang it up in my room :D

(does the orange tabby kitten have a name yet? i may have missed it... although I am quite obsessive over that one)
edit: duh! i see the name now, i'm a bit slow at times :oops:

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And now the official "two week" shots

Anderson:

#2 (AddFran's favorite baby still doesn't have a name... :( )

Mico:

Prince John (aka PJ): "Yes, I really am that cute."

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They're starting to support themselves on their back legs and take a few steps:

"Look, Mom, I'm upright."

·
Registered
204 Posts
spacemonkey said:

oh!! You named her the name I suggested to you!!! It suits her, little Monkey!! We thought about naming our new kitten Mico but hubby said her name should be Ophelia the second he saw her, and he usually has no interest in naming pets so we went with that!

What sweet kittens!!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Grey kitty looks curious and tough.

A girl! Okay, well I'm still a firm believer in names being fairly unisex...so let me take a stab...

Agatha
Ainslee
Gertrude
Gretta
Luna
Mrs. Schmidt
*growing up my grandma's neighbor was named "Mrs. Schmidt" and she had a cat that looks just like this little kitten...makes me think of her every time I see the pictures! So, I couldn't help but post the name, cuz I do think it's kinda cute too. *

Summit
Willow

Okay, that's all i got off the top of my head.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Precious!!! Enjoy them while they are so tiny and cute, because pretty soon all of these AWWWWW's will turn into ARRRGGGHHHHH's!!!! But you'll still love them anyway! 8)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Oh my god. That picture with all their tails in the air? I think it's possibly the cutest picture I have ever seen in my life......
They are ALL so cute!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts