·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Category is:

(Drum-roll please....)

CLIMBING KITTIES!! :grin:

Rules of the Photo Contest:

1. Each member may only submit one photo. You may have multiple cats in your one photo, but you may only submit one photo.

2. The cat(s) pictured in the photo must be your own.

3. While new/recent pictures are preferred, your photo may be up to a year old. Aka- photos taken between Jan 1, 2010 and the upcoming deadline.

4. (This is probably obvious lol) Your photo should depict either your cat(s) in the process of climbing or posing in the spot they have climbed to.

5. The deadline for submissions is Friday January 21st at midnight. After all the submissions are in, I will assemble the photos to begin voting.

GOOD LUCK!! :kittyturn

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
3. While new/recent pictures are preferred, your photo may be up to a year old. Aka- photos taken between Jan 1, 2010 and the upcoming deadline.
Oh shucks...my Oliver was a climber but those pics are more than a year old! I'm gonna have to find if I have any pics of the current furbaby. :)

·
Banned
952 Posts
Per suggestion, my submission. ;-) This is Heather, my craziest cat. She routinely crosses this curtain rod, but this is the first time I've caught her actually sleeping on it... well, half on it. *grin*

This photo is just for perspective purposes... my living room ceiling is set at eight feet, two inches.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm going to be away from my computer for about a week~ hope to see lots more submissions when I come back! :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Here is my climbing kitty:

Patch was helping us when we renovated the living room and replaced all our furniture. He spent the entire afternoon there "supervising".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts