Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi folks, I'm Alex

I'm 28, at the moment just a free-lance writer and humane society volunteer.While I do love most animals, cats happen to be my favourites. Not just the domesticated kind but those are the kind that's safe to keep in my home!

I love cats more than dogs, and that is simply because of aesthetics and certain aspects of personality as well as the diversity in personalities and voices. Felines have my heart because of their powerful hunting instincts, their poise, their often raw and beautiful musculature, and their amazing faces and voices. I think I'd love to dispel all the false ideas dog lovers have about cats (I've heard lots like cats have no personality, cats aren't affectionate, cats aren't fun to play with, cats are evil/mean, cats are a woman's pet etc.)

I have 3 children right now.

:twisted:pippin, male, 11 yrs old, almost all grey with a few white patches, neutered, has claws and sensitive stomach; came as a gift from someone who got him from a shelter - had him since he was 6 months old.

:evil:Gwendolyn, female, 1yr old? multi-coloured.. stripes, random patches the whole nine yards, spayed, has claws, very self-absorbed and beautiful. Adopted from humane society.

:shock:Mr. Ozzie Osbourne, male, 7 wks old, rescued from animal control, was found starving and not improving. Almost all black (stray coloured hairs) and growing strong. Big sweetie so far. Has claws, needs a lot of medical care, working hard to find money to afford it all.

Well, lastly, my honey Erin lives here too. We are 28/30 respectively and both cat lovers. Cats are, have been, and always will be our only children.

·
Premium Member
9,125 Posts
Welcome to Cat Forum. Your kitties sound adorable and I love how you know their personalities. Glad you are here. Do you have pictures of your kids?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*cackles* Do I have pictures? DO I HAVE PICTURES? AAAAAAAHAHHHAHHAHHH!!!!
Ok no really. I do have pictures. Lots. I mean really, how can I avoid taking tons of pictures of felines? I just have to figure out what the best way to post pictures is here, whether in some sort of profile page, album page, directly in a message...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts