Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess what?! I talked to my darling last night - and when we were still debating on which of the 4 types of cats to get - he said "Well... maybe we can have 3 instead of 2 when we move out..." 8O "Really?" Him: "Well... yeah." Wheeee! :D

In addition to our Persian (Cream point Himmie) we are getting an American Bobtail and a Maine Coon. YAAAAY! :lol: So happy! Happy! Happy! I can't wait! But... I AM going to have to wait a little while. =/ Doh! But I guess I can wait a little while longer... but I'm so excited! I'm still looking through breed rescues and other things while I look for a decent breeder as well. *Dance!*

We just got back from the vet today with little Halifax... at first it was 97 dollars... I nearly flipped - but there was a mistake and it was 75 instead... thank goodness! I'm glad we decided to wait for another baby - baby kitty vet bills are expensive!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well, good luck with your three cats!

So, you are going to move out?

I don't know very much about breeds, but I think that yor cats will be very pretty, and cute! Welll of course, all cats are pretty and cute! LOL. Well, we all need to be patient, and when you get your cats you will be glad that you waited.

Wow, that is a lot of money. It's worth it though because cats are so sweet! I have never seen a baby kitten in real life, but I have on TV. I'm sure that baby kitten bills would be expensive! Especially if the Mama cat got sick! Then you would have to take care of them!

Good Luck! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts