Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am new here. I just wanted to share a couple pictures of my little Penelope. About 4 days ago I rescued her from a cinder block wall that she had fallen into. She is doing much better now however. The second picture I took is beside my pug, just to show how tiny she is. It looks like Mac (the pug) is about to eat her head off, but the two of them get along great so far.

G

·
0 Posts
How adorable. I'm glad you rescued her and decided to keep her. I like her name too! Keep the pictures coming.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Awwwwwww!!!!

That 2nd pic is so great!! The dog's tongue is bigger than the kitten!!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
She's very cute and tiny! Especially next to the big ole dog. Which I MUST ask about! :) I'm such a sap for big dogs. What kind is it? You have no idea how happy I'd be if you said a Mastiff :) I just LOOOOVE the big droopy faces!

Keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Jessie...the dog is a pug, but I think that the way the picture is taken it makes it look soooooo much bigger! In any case this kitten must be really tiny to look that small next to such a small doggie!

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
I'm so glad you found this little one and have taken her to your heart. She'll need a lot of love, and I have a feeling she's going to get it! :) She's a sweet little baby!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I love that little round head. I found a cat like that running around my best friends house a few weeks ago and I could of let it sit on my palm, so tiny and the same color too :D

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I had to laugh that it was a pug! So in a little while, the kitty's going to be bigger than your dog, huh? And it looked so big and scary! hahaha!!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Oh how cute...I love that little fluffy head! :D Their ears are so cute that age.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hehehe yes, my little Mac is a tiny pug. Well he isn't too small, he's quite fat actually. He weighs about 15 lbs. Here is a better picture of him

I will post a few more pictures of Penelope sometime tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback everyone, she really is adorable :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts