Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! :D Jasper and I haven't shared anything lately so I decided to upload a video I took of him two days ago.

It's unfortunately not the best video (I was filming and moving the toy at the same time ... harder than it seems it would be), but it definitely gives you an idea of how big he's gotten :O my fluff is probably pushing 8 lb right now. His color points have darkened a whole bunch, and his eyes are turning gold, which is very very unusual for a pointed cat from what I've been told! :heart

Thanks for watching! :) Here's a link for the video:

http://youtu.be/430Qmsg_bLw

·
Registered
182 Posts
So cute watching the fluff fly gracefully as he goes for the kill. And great look at those gold eyes, those are wild. He's a gorgeous cat.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh he just gets cuter and cuter!!! Love his ear floofs, just too sweet!
Aw, thank you so much! :) I love his ear floofs too, they're so tufty and cute! He has funny little fluff tufts on his paws too. It's kinda hilarious :mrgreen:

Drats. Youtube and my laptop are still not getting along. :(
Shoot :( I tried to embed the video on this page but that didn't work. If anyone knows how to do that, please let me know! :)

So cute watching the fluff fly gracefully as he goes for the kill. And great look at those gold eyes, those are wild. He's a gorgeous cat.
Thank you so much! He's hilarious when he gets all excited... becomes a little fluffy blur running all around the house! Watching him viciously wrestle with his toys is so funny, it's like watching an angry stuffed animal attack haha :mrgreen:

Very cute! That particular attachment is one of my foster kittens' favorite!
Thank you! Jasper and I LOVE that attachment. Ever since I got it he won't even chase Da Bird anymore. He likes this one much better! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts