1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy 5 Month day to Dylan!!
Some celebratory pics for you all!

A reminder of what Dylan looked like when I first saw him

His tail is getting soooo fluffy 8O

Strecthed out

Awwwww!

Think someone likes Mummy and Daddy's bed ;)

Licking Mummy - I love his lil scrunchy nose!! :p

Hello!!

All Fluffy

Hayley x x

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Just wish to say: Happy 5 months!!! :D

Sam and Suzy celebrated yesterday since it was the 12th, but today they are 22 weeks old.

SO where is the cake you promised to bake for our kittens??? :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Such a beautiful Maine Coon boy! I want him! I bet you can't wait until he's all grown up and have an even fluffier tail! His tail is super long too! How much does he weigh now? Is he a silver classic taby? :D Soooo pretty!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When he was a kitten the breeder wasn't sure if he was a black Smoke or not (like his Mum) but now his markings are coming through well. I think he is registered as "Silver Tabby" but I don't think it's a classic tabby... Could be wrong tho :p

He weighs around 7lbs I think... (just attempted to weigh him lol)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Happy 5 months old to Dylan! He is so huggable - I wonder if he would mind a squeeze from me :wink:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dylan sends loving headbutts to all who wished him a happy birthday...

Daddy throughly spoiled him today and bought him a water fountain! hehehe! he has already dunked his mouse in it a coupld of times but he has drank from it and seems to like it! :D

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I did weigh Sam and Suzy today, they grow fast!! Sam's 7.82 lbs and Suzy 5.95 lbs. Amazing!! Actually Sam will be a huge boy (and appearntly something that judges at shows appreciate). :D

So how fat is your cat? :D

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Happy 5 Months! I can't believe the size of his paws...he's gonna be a monster eh? What a handsome guy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts