Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a month or two ago about a pregnant stray who showed up at my house. She ended up having 6 kittens, all very adorable of course, and I just thought I would update you all with some pictures. :D They are 5 weeks old now and at such a fun age. I have given them all "nicknames" (or a few, in some cases), even though I know I shouldn't because I will want to keep them all. Too late. :?

P.S. -- they are currently staying in our garage, so please excuse some of the mess in the photos.

Now without any further ado...

Allow me to introduce Trip, my personal favorite:

E.Z. AKA Zepplin, whose leg markings I just love:

E.Z. and Trip playing:

Cash, who my niece will be taking:

Lucky AKA Chunk AKA Monkey, the biggest one of the bunch:

(Cash and Monkey playing):

J.D. AKA Jack, the little runt:

And last but not least...

my little sexy Lexi, the only girl of the litter, but the one with the, um, strongest personality. She has some serious spunk. :wink: I think you can tell from these pictures what she thought of her little photo shoot. :lol: (Actually, she had just woken up, so she kept yawning).

And finally here is the mother cat, who I will be keeping :) :

This picture was taken indoors, before the kittens were born obviously.

Thanks for looking. :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
Lexi with the little black toe... Trip is so cute, J.D. AKA Jack with the white "stripe" between his eyes... :D I love them all!!!! So SWEEEEET!

Thank you for showing! :D

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
I WANT THEM ALL!!! They are so cute and healthy looking. Momma has done such a good job (with your help, of course).

You really have done a wonderful thing in taking in this Momma and helping her.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Wow. Those are some beautiful kittens. I would dearly love Lucky...she looks like a real character :) Probably a snugglebug hellion.

I hate to tell you this, but your E.Z. has a deformity. There in your first picture, he's got five legs! That's not normal, you know :lol: And I think I see a second belly or thigh or something. Hahaha. Awfully cute, way too cute. You're a lucky momma.

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Me want
Me want
Me want, want want.

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Stephie said:
OK it's official, I am kitten brooody - want all of them and want them now!!! :D
You'll have to fight me first to get them! They are mine I tell you! Mine! :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
OH! I want little black lucky chunky money. He looks like the intellectual of the bunch. They are all beautiful!

·
Registered
515 Posts
The kittens are adorable, but that goes without saying.
Mom on the other hand is absolutely precious. I love her
white toes. It looks like she dipped them into some white paint.
They were lucky that you took them in and looked after them.
A very nice family indeed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone! :D I would have responded sooner, but I was having trouble posting for some reason.

Mutzi -- I love Lexi's little black toes. So cute! :) Actually, there is something unique about each of them that I love, even though at first glance they all look rather similar. :lol: It's going to be hard to give them up.

CuteNCraze86 -- I love tuxedo markings too!

Trouble -- Take your pick! :lol: Except for Cash, he's already spoken for. (I'm only kidding of course. ;) )

Leazie -- Momma kitty has been WONDERFUl. One of my fears was that she would not be any good at this mothering stuff, but it turns out I didn't need to worry about that.

TrinityQuiet -- Lucky is a boy. ;) But he is certainly a character. The other day when he was eating from the dish, he placed his little paw over as much of it as he could so as to guard it from the others, making these cute little growly noises when they got too close. :lol: But he's also a snugglebug when he wants to be. ;)

October -- I like spunk too. I have thought about keeping Lexi myself, but if I keep any I think it will be one of the males.

katlover13 -- I call him Lucky Chunky Monkey too. :lol:

cat1963 -- Thank you. :) The mom is super sweet and very pretty, IMO.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts