Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,660 Posts
Under $15 and free shipping? And they have more than 10? If it was here, I'd think they were stolen.....

·
Registered
44 Posts
This is most likely a scam. The seller has zero feedback which means that no one received their tree of the 14 already sold. Watch and you will see this account disappear after selling 25+ units of the non-existent cat tree. The photo looks like it's been (badly) cut out of someone else's ad. Don't waste your money.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I was thinking either stolen, a scam (e.g. a photo of a cat tree) or something else undesireable - like maybe no screws?

I'm soooooooo tempted though. It would be a great solution to the "no furniture because we're moving overseas but the cat can't get to the window" problem.

The worst I'd be out is $15, and that's unlikely with Paypal's draconian protection of buyers.

·
Super Moderator
26,660 Posts
I wouldn't do it. Someone that skeezy shouldn't be given (1) your email address, (2) your actual address, (3) your name and (4) definitely not your money.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hi there, the shipping alone would be at least that much. I once tried to buy a child’s rocking horse that was a great deal, but eBay sent me an email warning me not to purchase because it was a scam.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah. I'm going to keep an eye on it, though, and watch to see some feedback come in. That ad is actually ripped, word-for-word, from one of the more expensive trees (including USA-seller specific stuff). Boooooo.

I hate it when things are too good to be true. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts