Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!
Myself, Genie (Minister/Writer/Litter-Scooper), and my Hubby Adrian (Technologist/"Crunchies"-Server), are happy to have found this forum. Now that we have introduced ourselves, we get to the really important PURR-sons:

Our 5 cats:

Moo-Goo - (male. Black long hair. 27 pounds)

Pud (Puddy) - (male. Black/chocolate long hair. 22 pounds)

Squeaky-Girl - (female. Brindled Tortie. 10 pounds)

Spaz - (Traditional "Seal Point" Siamese male. Five yrs old and is darkening up now. Sparkling blue eyes. Sweet and as carmel pudding. 17 pounds)

Snoot - (Sky-blue eyes, color-mix coat: Grey/Brown/white. Male on the small side. 7 pounds. RULES all the other cats (no joke)).

We have a fully FUR-nished house!
82 pounds of feline.

FYI. Five cats equals:

Cat toys everywhere:
- ten "mousies".
- two catnip stuffed toy racoon parts.
- two scratching posts (three tier and a cave-type).

Ninty claws to clip.
A litter box the size of a small car.
Enough fur brushed out weekly to make another cat.
2 toilet paper rolls shredded each week.
All comfortable fur-niture pieces occupied by a cat 89% of the time.
No fragile vase is safe!
Five different soundtracts of whining!
Finding "ruffage" in our dinner.
No throw rug remains straight and flat for longer than two hours.
Midnight "Hockey Night in Canada" play-offs in the downstairs hallway every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! (Official tinfoil puck).
Strategically placed Hairball Landmines where and when you least expect them. Best form of detection: bare foot at 2 AM.
Regular "election calls" between rival cats. (The fur flies!) Thus far, we have a one-party system. Dictator Snoot - "The White Terror" - remains in power.
Five halters/leashes. Five cats. Five different desired directions.

As you can see, our house is stocked with purr-sonality!

Take care. :wink:
G & A

-

·
Registered
697 Posts
Welcome

How wonderful that you have all those cats! How do you manage? My husband and I had 3: Bonkers (main coon who was put down 5 years ago at the tender age of 17 years old!); Ka'ana (part Siamese) is 6 years old and Harley (grey tabby) who is 5 years old. Sadly, Harley was diagnosed with stomach cancer yesterday and we are dealing with that this week. He will have his first round of chemo Thursday. We are crossing our fngers, toes and praying that he responds well to the chemo.

I will post his progress.

MA of BOKAHA

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Poor kitty!

I sure hope Harley does well and does well quickly!
Got a sis-in-law with bone cancer (for the second time) right now. Cancer doesnt leave anyone or anything alone, it seems.
And yes, it is fun having a household of furry brats! Their ages run from almost 9 to 4.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Genie and welcome! It would appear that we have some things in common, although I only have one kitty and I am not a writer.

I will have to say that I can come up with enough fur for another cat every other day. Ahhh, the life of being owned by a Persian...

Peace be with you,
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts