Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have worked at many vet clinics and pet stores over the years, which is how I aquired so many rescued kitties. Bubbles is the first, smallest, and boss of the bunch(found in a parking lot as a kitten). Skunk(aka "kiki") is the biggest, baddest bow-legged street kitty(found under a car downtown during a storm as a 3 month old) of the group, really she is nearly mute and a big softy. Lillian Jane is just a pure soul, the sweetest i've ever met. Lily was going to be euthanized to make room for younger cats at a shelter. Momma Bootsie came to me preggo, and one of her babies died. She once took on a lab and chihuahua at the same time. Zeppelin is her last-born(of 4) and a trouble maker, but he melts my heart. Dutchess was a recent rescue from a horse arena. She was so hungry she tried eating horse treats and poo. Dutchy looks like a lynx got busy with a siamese...so beautiful and the best cuddler of them all. Sweet Pea is the barn cat, she refuses to live inside. Sweet Pea is the fattest barn cat i've ever seen(who can still catch things), and just as sweet as her name. She lived on the farm before I moved here :) I joined the forum to get more ideas on designing a cat house.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi Theredhead - I love your post-title '7 cats own me' - it's so true :)
I only joined yesterday myself and have no cat house designing skills, but I'm trying to get my feet wet by saying hello around the New-thread so - Hello :)

All your cats sound brilliant - see you around maybe. Gina

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures

I have tons of pictures of them, but i'm not allowed to make an album on this site yet, once i'm approved I will post them. My babies are really photogenic, except for momma bootsie. I'm still working on getting a good photo of her, but i'm picky. I guess I need to do 2 more posts before being approved, do i reply to other people's posts or do 2 more of my own?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts