Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a bunch of new pictures of my ragdollkittens, 7 weeks old yesterday!

Brennan:

Aislinn:

Bronwyn:

Aidan:

Kellin:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
They are absolutely perfect. I love these pictures! You have some beautiful babies there. Kellin looks like mama! :) I love Bronwyn -- I just want to come and get her and bring her home.

PS -- Sol....you know this means its time to post pictures of MY tabby boy! ;)

·
Registered
263 Posts
They are absolutely gorgeous!! Bronwyn is still my favorite!! She is such a gorgeous little lady.... if it is possible, they get prettier every time!! You should be very proud of these little guys!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
ForJazz said:
PS -- Sol....you know this means its time to post pictures of MY tabby boy! ;)
Yeah... I know. :roll: It's just that it isn't that easy to take pictures of them nowadays. Quick little things.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And now they're 8 weeks old! Time does fly! 8O :lol:

Here they are again, one week older:

Brennan:

Aislinn:

Bronwyn:

Aidan:

Kellin:

And I even managed to take one picture with all five of them, which was quite a challenge, I can assure you... :wink:

And here's one groupshot of the tabbies:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Aidan is growing on me, lovely kitten that one (they all are of course). :luv How much do they weigh? I'm just curious to see if there's any difference in weight between our babies. :wink:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I just can't take it. Too many beautiful kittens on this board at once! You take lovely photos, and what a bunch of little posers you have! :) I am so sad these kitties are all going to different homes -- because I want to see them all grow up! You'll have to recommend to your buyers that they come to the cat forum. ;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sol said:
Aidan is growing on me, lovely kitten that one (they all are of course). :luv How much do they weigh? I'm just curious to see if there's any difference in weight between our babies. :wink:
They're not very big, since they had i period of stomach-flu a few weeks ago.
The biggest one (Kellin) weighed 876 g yesterday, and the smallest (Aislinn) 739 g.

Previous litters I've had have weighed about 1 kg at this age.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ForJazz said:
I just can't take it. Too many beautiful kittens on this board at once! You take lovely photos, and what a bunch of little posers you have! :) I am so sad these kitties are all going to different homes -- because I want to see them all grow up! You'll have to recommend to your buyers that they come to the cat forum. ;)
Well, they are all spreading out quite a bit, Aidan is moving to France, Aislinn to Norway and the rest here in Sweden not far from where I live.
But I can of course keep posting the pictures which the future owners send to me! :)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
dragonfire said:
Sol said:
They're not very big, since they had i period of stomach-flu a few weeks ago.
The biggest one (Kellin) weighed 876 g yesterday, and the smallest (Aislinn) 739 g.

Previous litters I've had have weighed about 1 kg at this age.
So, my babies are a little bit larger then, not strange though with yours having stomach flu. It's so hard to compare size when the kittens have different coats.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts