Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only time I can get them in the same frame is at mealtime. Here they are waiting for their wet food.

My newest cat is Bink, the white/black one on the top left. It took 7 months of confining her to the house until I was comfortable that she wouldn't take off and resume her feral ways in my neighbor's barn.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Great job getting them all in one shot. That's a challenge. I had 8 cats myself years ago. :) It was ridiculous, there were furry things underfoot all day and night! :D

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a fun group!!! Are they all feral? Very cute!
All eight were wild at the start of their lives, but the orange boy and his black and white brother were so small when I trapped them that they tamed down in no time. Four came from rescue groups who needed to place ferals and the other two I trapped myself.

When I come home from work in the morning we have this big smooze fest on the deck before I feed them. Everybody gets involved.

I actually have three more cats in a barn on my property but the two groups don't have any contact. So - 11 cats, yeah.

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Aww! Are the orange boy and Bink more timid than the others? They seem to be waiting for the other kitties to finish eating first, even though there are two plates of food that no one's eating.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, the orange guy is my alpha, a big bold fellow. No one is shy except Bink. Most of them are ignoring the dry food I put on the plates and are waiting for the wet food they know is coming.
They are really a great bunch, so affectionate and get along so well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts