Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
name one of your favorite 90's albums and song(s) from it:

Americana by the Offspring (1998 )

Pretty Fly for a White Guy (actually the whole album :))

if you are too young for 90's music, tell us if our bands are still around and/or how bad they bit it. :crying

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Cinderflower....How about the 70s & 80s!!!
HaHa, I'll still have to think!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
I love posts like this. Triggers some definite memories.

BTW- "too young for 90s music"?? 8-O

I was all over the board in the 90s, musically. Pearl Jam and Nirvana of course were the big deal. But for this question, I'll say...

Urban Dreams (1998?) by The Verve, particularly Sonnet and Bittersweet Symphony.

Under the Pink (1994) by Tori Amos. The song Cornflake Girl cracked me up but was so darn catchy.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cinderflower....How about the 70s & 80s!!!
HaHa, I'll still have to think!! :D
70's easy: Led Zepplin Kashmir, Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, and T Rex Electric Warrior.

I love posts like this. Triggers some definite memories.

BTW- "too young for 90s music"?? 8-O

I was all over the board in the 90s, musically. Pearl Jam and Nirvana of course were the big deal. But for this question, I'll say...
Urban Dreams (1998?) by The Verve, particularly Sonnet and Bittersweet Symphony.

Under the Pink (1994) by Tori Amos. The song Cornflake Girl cracked me up but was so darn catchy.
hey, some of the people on this board are LOL. Pearl Jam yes, but also Leonard Cohen and Tom Waits and I think all three span the 3 decades. I bought the Verve CD and the only song on it I like is Bittersweet Symphony. :)

also, Klaus Nomi, who surely was a big influence on Bowie.

Cornflake Girl was catchy, I just could never bring myself to buy any of her CDs because every time I met someone who found out I play the piano, they'd say, "oh just like Tori Amos." no, I keep my legs together while i'm playing LOL. (I also like a lot of baroque/classical/romantic music but that's even a different century so I won't get into that. yet. haha)

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha. yeah, I learned after a few keyboards and one laptop that any liquid I have around them is not a good idea while i'm reading message boards. if someone isn't intentionally funny, someone usually inadvertently is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts