Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been snapping away the last couple weeks, but haven't gotten around to getting them on the computer till tonight, so here's a bunch....

Holly Meatloaf

Kobi Sittin' Pretty

Cool! I didn't know trees came in big green bags

Where's the Kittehs?

Basket o' Maggie

Holly loves to play with mousies in these nylon cubes

Bad Hair Day (from the nylon cubes)

Kobi's got a butt feather

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
Those are soooo funny! :lol:

I love Kobi's butt feather and Holly's bad hair day.

Maggie in the basket is adorable. They really think they can fit anywhere. :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Holly's meatloaf pic reminds me of Monorail Cat on cheezburger... and her bad hair day is truly hilarious :lol:

They are all such pretty cats... their fur is so glossy and sleek

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Static and Holly's fur aren't a great combination. I had to shut off the humidifier attached to the furnace because it needs a filter change and it's easier to do with help. Rather than bother one of my neighbors I'm waiting for Dad when he gets here on Wed. So the house is very dry and when she plays in those nylon cubes her fur looks like she stuck a paw in a socket. :lol:

Those cubes are about the best $7 I ever spent...combine them with a furry mousie and it's a great hide and seek game. Got them in Walmart if anyone is interested, sold individually for $3+ each, you can put several together to make a tunnel/maze.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
I wonder if rubbing a Bounce sheet would work on that static? I guess not, because then they'd smell like Bounce. Anyway, cute pictures! I love the butt feather one.

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It goes back down after a couple minutes, but she looks so funny in the meantime! Once we get the humidifier going again it won't be a problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts