Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helo I am owned by 5 cats.

A 16 year old Black wild stray that I caught as a 7 week old kitten named McCloud. He runs around the house yelling "Mom" all the time(scares newcomes to the house something bad!)He plays like a kitten still even though he does not have a tooth in his head!

15 year old Charlie Cat, He is vary sick right now and is the love of my life. He loves to travel with me as well as McCloud, but he is always with in 5 feet of me. I got him as a kitten when a family was trviling through with a cat and her litter(7) stuck in a small travel cage in the middle of summer. Charlie is one of thous once in a live time partner cats that will leave a huge hole in my live once he is gone.

6 year old Max. We got this one as a 7 week old also. I came home one day and saw my 100 lbs Chessy cross dog in the yard with something between her front legs. She would not let the cowdog Jake in where near her. I walked up and found this wet little orange striped male kitten asleep in between her feet. Later I found a bag with pond scum that looked like it was riped open in the yard. What we figgerd was that some kids tried to drowned him lost there nerve and dumped the bag in the yard with the big dog so she would kill it. Max likes to go for car rides and loves to go to schools as a teaching cat.

Then we have the 2 that are looking for forever homes. Rain is a 3 year old lilac point with blue/purple eyes that has some mental isues. He is drop dead beautiful, he wants to be loved and be loving but is vary scared. His cage mate is a 2 year old silver female who is a complete love and would love to get out of the cat cage but we really do not want to leave Rain by him shelf.
I have been rescueing animals for about 16 years know. I do not work with any organition or get any help from donations. I place about 20 animals a year in good homes. I now thats not much but I am proud of every placement.

Other then my cats I also have 2 kids. A 7 year old son that I home school and a 4 year old daughter. We also have 4 dogs also all rescues that never did make it back out to another home. I do school vists with the animals trying to get people to understand that animals are not disposable.

Frirth,
ShellyBear

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Even if you place one animal in a loving home, thats more than alot of ppl are willing to do. Great job and I loved their stories....teaching cat, travelling cat, hehe :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts