Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Teagan here, Mom thought today it would be fun to take over 200 pictures of me and share my day with you guys.. Tierney and I thought it was a bad idea.. but here she goes anyway. She has asked me to write this. Sorry for any mistakes i am only 3 months old!

It all starts with me alseep...

The when everyone gets up, we had play time with Mommy, Daddy, and Tierney for about an hour and 1/2

Look at me jump!

Then mom and dad went out for awhile.. so i slept...
Well tired to anyway.. Tierney wouldn't leave me alone.. Yuck...kisses..

And then he holds my paw..

Finally.. I get to be alone.. what a princess i am...

When mom and dad came back, they took us to PetCo to get some treats( sorry mom didn't bring the camera....)

Then when we got home.. I had to have a bath.. Can you believe it??? A bath... yuck.. I was pretty good though.. but man do i hate that water..

Tastes good...

So sad

But Mom did wrap me up, and dryed me off and gave me a kiss:

and now I am going back to sleep.. for a VERY long time.. what a day.. Can you believe mom made me do all this stuff?

Goodnight!

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Great pictures! I like the last one, you can see how big Teagan gotten since you're earlier posts. They are both adorable!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Awwwww so cute!!

So Teagan, how do you manage to take pictures of yourself sleeping? Hehehe.

I liked the story Ta, nice work *smile*

G

·
Cute story and great pictures. I especially like the one of Teagan jumping. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that takes tons of pictures of their furkids.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts