Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Tucker and Marty... they LOVE to cuddle. Marty likes to cuddle with all the cats... but he REALLY loves Tucker.

Marty in one of their cat trees:

Here's a pic of Tucker around the time when I first got him. All wrapped up in a blanky! :lol:

Umm.... Billy..... 8O

And last but not least... a couple of days ago, Tucker managed to open the closet door and jump up to the top shelf. He knows he's not supposed to be in there...

Look at him "hiding" on me:

and here's a shot of him after I tried to grab him. He tried to bite me - nothing serious, just a "go away!" bite. 8O

·
Registered
179 Posts
Great pics! Made me laugh! Looks like you got your hands full with Tucker! I like his little mischevious streak!!!! I'm sure you've heard that women always like the dangerous one's :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
limyer said:
Great pics! Made me laugh! Looks like you got your hands full with Tucker! I like his little mischevious streak!!!!
"Little" is an understatement!!! Tucker is the clingiest, most time consuming of all our cats. :lol: He's the one that cries like a human baby (sorta broken up meows like ma-ah-ah-ah - sounds like a baby! LOL) if he is sitting on/with you and you need to move him.

Here's 3 pics I took yesterday! :D We live on the top floor of an apartment complex so we see a LOT of birds fly by and some even land on the railing. Well, a pigeon decided to stop by - check out my boys! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts