Cat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a while since i have posted. Been dealing with some personal issues as well as my dogs health issues. His hips went and Ruby my old girl has some issues. Last I posted I think was when I got Riot neutered. So hes about 9-10 months old now. Heres a few pics for you to enjoy :)

Riot in the crate with Lincoln (his hips were sore so Riot went to snuggle)

Riot was outside on his harness and tie out on the nice day. Link was attempting to dominate him with humps...fail

Riot licking his lips half way through a pant from the heat

All pooped out

More coming...

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This was him at about 8 weeks when I first brought him home. Hes grown so much!

And heres the old dog. Shes going blind, has arthritis, has a couple lumps but we still love her. She was protecting her ball here.

Hope you enjoy :)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes..oh yes he is. You should see my house after hes gone through. Tho at 3am sometimes I just want to strangle him. I am thinking about getting another kitten for him to romp with. Lincoln with his hips has little patience for his pestering and Ruby is just a female dog who doesnt like much. So I have been thinking about adding another for him. Going to name this one Rapture!

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's beautiful to see a cat and a dog get along so well. Riot is gorgeous. Sorry to hear about Lincoln's problems with his hips. How serious is he? My rough collie, Brendan, started showing signs of sore hips when he was 9 yo, I put him on glucosamine and I noticed it made a big difference. Brendan has passed away 3 yrs ago at the age of 12.

Hope it's not a case of hip dysplasia? Good on you for taking good care of them.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Both Lincolns hips are dysplastic. His right one is worse then the left. He also has knee issues. He is barely 4 years old. Hes on a joint pill (Glucosamine/Chondrioton) and Celadrin (a natural anti inflammatory). I dont use harsh drugs like rimidyl and prednisone.

Riot is 10 pounds. Now sure how much more growing he has to do. He loves everyone, hes the most social cat I have owned so far.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts