Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
He is an adorable little sweetie pie :) I know what you mean about having to catch them in a pose like these, my little Stephano was such a little monkey, he climbed the curtains until he was WAY to big to do so, got into everything....he still does many things that are naughty, and he is still jsut so curious. But I too love those rare moments when he is sleeping in a cute little way, like when he is hanging halfway off the cat tree.

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Such startling accusations about such a sweet looking kitty! Hey, Watson! Mom just threw you under the bus - in a manner of speaking!

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
They can look innocent when they want to, don't they? Mine could fool you too! I noticed you are from the Caribbean, where from? I am from Puerto Rico originally.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They can look innocent when they want to, don't they? Mine could fool you too! I noticed you are from the Caribbean, where from? I am from Puerto Rico originally.
Jetlaya, I am living in Sint Maarten. Watson is actually an island cat. There are many strays and ferals around here, and there are ongoing rescue efforts towards the stray population. Some day I'll write a lengthy post about some of the cats and our efforts in hopes that a local might adopt one of these lovely creatures, or maybe a kindhearted person on this board coming to this beautiful place for vacation will have it in their hearts to take one of them home. Many of my fellow students here go to Puerto Rico on the weekends; I'm hoping I can scrape together funds to do that as well, as I hear it is so beautiful.

Watson's mischief is such a source of joy to me (except when he tries to eat broken plastic or glass that has slipped from my fingers--that's when I get a heart attack).

IMG_6518-1.jpg

The above was a baby picture; how can anyone think to abandon such an angelic face? Any mischief is instantly negated by his adorableness and the fact that I know he loves me in his own way.

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Aww, Watsons baby picture is so sweet! I have never been to Sint Maarten, maybe one of these days. Puerto Rico is the same way with the stray cat and dog population, it is just I recent years that there has been a real interest in helping out the strays and controlling the population by trapping, neutering and releasing. Thank you for helping out the homeless kitties in your area.

·
Registered
380 Posts
:thumb Watson is a real cutie. I wish mine would sit still long enough to photograph but Scooby runs when he see's the camera. :thumb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts