Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know these are not top quality pictures - they come from a disk; but I will learn how to use the digital camera and will post better ones -

This is my first kitty ever - Frosty
As some of you know, I have adopted him last year. Found together with his brother, Little Mo who had a club foot (the reason I came to the Cat Forum) when they were both way under 10 oz of weight. Unfortunately Little Mo didn't survive ..Andrew convinced me to keep Frosty in the memory of his brother, my efforts to help him. SO here he is today a very independent and cool cat! He loves watermelon and play with the laser pointer and so many other things that are & aren't allowed :lol:. He gives kitty kisses upon request 8)

Cheerio came a few months after Frosty -
I had to make an effort and trap her since she was sick. I bonded with her while making her better - and she is now mommy's girl. She has come a long way from being a completely wild, feral kitten to a mellow, loving one. She loves to get kisses and be peted - definately a lap cat. She is doing very good with the doggies now too. Still weary around other humans but me and Andrew however.

Frosty and Cheerio. They love to look out the window but that is actually the spot that Cheerio sleeps at the most.

This is Tippy - a sweet dilute calico. She has joined the colony late last year. I remember I was feeding the kitties on a cold night when she approached me very boldly for a feral cat - I was weary at first thinking she was going to attack me, not having seen her before (plus feral kitties do not approach a human being, they run!). She started purring, longing for my affection right away. She has stayed ever since never claimed by anybody - probably lost or abandonned. Always very slender ...only lately has she started to stay more around the house, gaining some more weight. She gave me a fright when she was spayed last month. All was well in the end and she is now staying with us inside exclusively. I will try to find her a forever home when time is right. I would love to keep her (I bonded with her too and that was my first intention) but this is the only way I can work with all of the ferals - bringing them in one at a time in order to get them used to live indoors.

And this is Doodles - my mother-in-law's Pomeranian - an adorable little bossy diva. Don't get fooled by her humble look in this picture - she claims with a lot of authority the respect due to her stature :lol:. There is big dog in that little body of fluffness, I am sure of that !
I always had collars made of flowers(temporarily, in summertime) for my dogs in Romania...they were all boys . And now since I am around Doodles a lot I made her pretty this way. She is a very sweet doggie :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Frost, with his putting one of his hand on the other, is the same as Li, my friend's cat.

I cannot imagine how Frost looked like when he was less than 10 oz of weight but Vietnamese people believe that someone who survives after difficulties will live long...

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see Li is expressing the same confidence as Frosty, Tio :wink:. He has got pretty eyes and markings !
I am sure that what Vietnamese people say is true because Frosty is definately a survivor - I put a lot more effort into saving his little brother who truly needed it and had more health problems that I could see with the eyes.
I call him Frosty the Explorer because he is so at ease in *uncharted places* - I only miss him sleeping with me : when he was little he used to sleep on my neck and cheeks. How sweet is that! :D

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
They are so pretty and I loved the crossed arms picture! Pomeranians can be so cute sometimes except their constant barking at times, I remember b/c my ex bf had a Pomeranian. :lol:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I love the pictures, Ioana. Both Frosty and Cheerio are good looking kitties. We don't get enough of them from you. :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the compliments.
You are right about Pomeranians, Kim - they are the best door bell - bark even before a leaf hits the ground (hint to the fact that they bark at everything that moves! Great watch dogs :wink:
I will take some more pictures, Rob and Lori of both Frosty and Cheerio. Tippy's picture doesn't do justice to her beautiful eyes that have a dramatic touch to them. She is a wonderful kitty above anything else however. It is going to be hard to say goodbye when I will have found her a forever home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts